Thornton 1/13A Farnsworth Street
No Strata Costs
This two bedroom villa is located in the heart of Thornton within walking distance to public transport, locals shops & other amenities.
There are two bedrooms, the main with built in robe, practical bathroom with separate toilet.
The living space is open plan with dining room off the kitchen with ample bench & cupboard storage.
There is internal access from the garage for security and protection from weather along with a courtyard with room for a veggie garden or a small pet.
This property has no strata fees payable and would be ideal for someone looking to downsize or invest in today's market.
Additional features include:
This property proudly marketed by Melissa Shipley at Century 21. To arrange your viewing phone Melissa on 0423 650 974 today.
Share This Property
- Garages 1
Local Information Thornton
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Thornton Public School
- Beresfield Public School
- Woodberry Public School
- Metford Public School
- Tarro Public School
- Ashtonfield Public School
- Francis Greenway High School
- Woodberry Learning Centre
- Hunter River Community School
- Maitland Christian School
- St Aloysius Catholic Primary School
- Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School
- St Bede's Catholic College
- Aspect Hunter School
- Aspect Hunter School, Tarro Satellite