East Maitland 64 High Street
UNIQUE IMPRESSIVE MUST SEE!!
This spacious Victorian Georgian residence boasts many original features including high ceilings, wide hallways, Victorian fireplace and polished floors, three bay veranda.
There are four double sized bedrooms along with an upstairs loft- ideal as a studio space or children's retreat. The main bedroom is complete with large walk in robe and ensuit.
The home has been extensively renovated with a brand new kitchen and main bathroom along with formal and informal living spaces which create the convenience of modern living.
Externally is a double drive through garage, large entertainment area, established gardens and water tank.
Additional features include ceiling fans throughout, split system air conditioning in all rooms, combustion fire, solar hot water, internal laundry with laundry chute and an abundance of storage.
Share This Property
- Land area approx 644sqm
- Garages 2
Local Information East Maitland
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Maitland East Public School
- Tenambit Public School
- Metford Public School
- Ashtonfield Public School
- Nillo Infants School
- Maitland Public School
- Morpeth Public School
- Maitland High School
- Maitland Grossmann High School
- Hunter River Community School
- M.E.T. School, Maitland campus
- Linuwel School Ltd
- Hunter Valley Grammar School
- Maitland Christian School
- St Joseph's Primary School
- St John the Baptist Primary School
- St Aloysius Catholic Primary School
- All Saints College (St Mary's Campus)
- All Saints College (St Peter's Campus)
- St Bede's Catholic College