East Maitland 30 Murray Street
HAS LOTS TO OFFER
This lovely older style home has character and is situated in a prime location of conveniences of East Maitland. Walking distance to golf course, club, shops, rail, schools pool etc. In a good street amongst other established homes and neighbours.
This home is on a 942m2 block with rear lane access if required. There is a driveway down one side with carport and garage. This home has three bedrooms, all good size, a lounge room, tv family room, study or sitting room and modern eat in kitchen.
The home has air conditioning, gas heating, ceiling fans etc. There is a warm friendly atmosphere about the home that makes you feel "at home". There is a lovely warm winter sunny front verandah with seats, table and chairs etc, a neat front garden plus room for a second (other side) access if need be. There is a leafy garden, covered in ground pool for those warm summer days, an outdoor covered games room, a couple of sheds, fruit trees etc.
Quite a lot to take in, so come and have a look, you will be pleasantly surprised. Look for our open house times or contact Greg Ransom on 0408 493 084 to arrange your private inspection.
Share This Property
- Land area approx 942sqm
- Carports 2
Local Information East Maitland
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Tenambit Public School
- Maitland East Public School
- Metford Public School
- Ashtonfield Public School
- Morpeth Public School
- Nillo Infants School
- Thornton Public School
- Maitland High School
- Maitland Grossmann High School
- Hunter River Community School
- M.E.T. School, Maitland campus
- Linuwel School Ltd
- Maitland Christian School
- Hunter Valley Grammar School
- St Joseph's Primary School
- St Aloysius Catholic Primary School
- St John the Baptist Primary School
- St Bede's Catholic College
- All Saints College (St Mary's Campus)
- All Saints College (St Peter's Campus)