East Maitland 16 David Avenue
NICE AND NEIGHBOURLY - GOING, GOING GONE!
You could miss out on this rare opportunity if you are not first in (best dressed or not!). situated in a sought after location of East Maitland, homes of this type rarely come on the market. Well built of hardwood frame, re furbished terra cotta tile roof, glad for low maintenance outside, you really do need to see this one.
Hardwood timber floors (under the carpet), hardwood timber quality kitchen, large double fridge space, fairly new bathroom, huge lounge and dining room plus separate family room.
The main bedroom is extremely large with double size built in robes, another double bedroom and wardrobe and a single bedroom and wardrobe. There is air conditioning for winter and summer comfort.
The garage is large with room for two cars, workshop space and an undercover outdoor area (also a bonus office/shed thrown in). a very neat and tidy garden with beautiful roses ready for bloom this spring, a large back yard with two citrus trees and low maintenance other gardens.
A warm and friendly neighbourhood, established homes and quiet area where you will be proud to live. Call your local specialist Greg Ransom on 4933 8011 to make your appointment today!
Share This Property
- Land area approx 670sqm
- Carports 2
Local Information East Maitland
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Tenambit Public School
- Maitland East Public School
- Metford Public School
- Morpeth Public School
- Ashtonfield Public School
- Nillo Infants School
- Largs Public School
- Bolwarra Public School
- Maitland Grossmann High School
- Maitland High School
- Hunter River Community School
- Linuwel School Ltd
- M.E.T. School, Maitland campus
- Maitland Christian School
- Hunter Valley Grammar School
- St Joseph's Primary School
- St Aloysius Catholic Primary School
- St John the Baptist Primary School
- St Bede's Catholic College
- All Saints College (St Mary's Campus)
- All Saints College (St Peter's Campus)